- Click “Start Reading” to start the timer.
- Maintain a steady pace and focus on comprehension.
- Click “Stop” to stop or end the test.
- Click “Restart” to start the test again.
- Click “Show Results” to see your performance immediately.
- Review the number of words read, reading time and reading speed in the results.
- Reflect on your reading skills and compare your performance to the general level.
- Retest if desired.
Both alligators and crocodiles are members of the reptilian order Crocodylia. But the families they belong to, Alligatoridae and Crocodylidae respectively, differ. Often, when people use the word “crocodile” what they really mean is “crocodilian.” This term encompasses not just the common alligators and crocodiles you might already know, but also the lesser-known Gavialidae family that contains the lone gavial, or gharial. All told, there are 23 species of crocodilians.
Compare Your Reading Speed Test
|Performance Level||Reading Speed|
|Average Reader||200 – 300 WPM|
|Good Reader||300 – 500 WPM|
|Excellent Reader||500+ WPM|