- Click “Start Reading” to start the timer.
- Maintain a steady pace and focus on comprehension.
- Click “Stop” to stop or end the test.
- Click “Restart” to start the test again.
- Click “Show Results” to see your performance immediately.
- Review the number of words read, reading time and reading speed in the results.
- Reflect on your reading skills and compare your performance to the general level.
- Retest if desired.
According to research, regular exercise has numerous health benefits. People who engage in regular physical activity are less likely to develop chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer. Exercise also helps improve mental health, as it has been shown to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression.
In addition to these physical and mental health benefits, regular exercise can also improve academic performance. Studies have shown that students who participate in regular physical activity tend to get higher grades and test scores than inactive students. Exercise has been shown to improve brain function, memory, and concentration, all of which are important for academic success.
Exercise is a great way to improve self-esteem and confidence. When we engage in physical activity, our bodies release endorphins, which are chemicals that improve our mood and make us feel good about ourselves. This can lead to an overall sense of well-being and improved self-image.
So, in conclusion, regular exercise is very beneficial for both physical and mental health as well as academic success and self-esteem. It is important to make time for physical activity as a part of our daily routine.
Compare Your Reading Speed Test
|200 – 300 WPM
|300 – 500 WPM