- Click “Start Reading” to start the timer.
- Maintain a steady pace and focus on comprehension.
- Click “Stop” to stop or end the test.
- Click “Restart” to start the test again.
- Click “Show Results” to see your performance immediately.
- Review the number of words read, reading time and reading speed in the results.
- Reflect on your reading skills and compare your performance to the general level.
- Retest if desired.
The concept of renewable energy has gained significant attention in recent years as a way to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and combat climate change. Solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal, and biomass are examples of renewable energy sources. These sources are considered renewable because they can be replenished naturally, unlike fossil fuels, which take millions of years to form and are finite.
One of the main advantages of renewable energy is that it is environmentally friendly. Renewable energy sources do not produce greenhouse gases, which contribute to climate change. They also do not produce harmful air pollutants like sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides.
Compare Your Reading Speed Test
|200 – 300 WPM
|300 – 500 WPM