Students are often worried about how to improve their English. They often asked ‘How can I improve my English?’ In order to do so, they should follow a few guidelines.
How can I improve my English?
- They should read their English Textbooks carefully and also take care of the spelling of words. Grammar points, tense, etc. should be noted to write correct English.
- Every student must read an English newspaper daily and may follow a good dictionary when necessary. Moreover, they should avoid some negative approaches.
- They must not avoid reading unseen English. They may guess the meaning of some unknown words and should not consult a dictionary for every such word.
- They should not depend too much on the translation method.
- Finally, they should not avoid writing and speaking English regularly.
How can I improve my English? (Instructions)
- Read your English textbooks carefully.
- Take care of the spelling of words.
- Note the grammar points, tense, etc.
- Read an English newspaper daily.
- Follow a good dictionary when necessary.
- Don’t avoid speaking English.
- Don’t avoid reading unseen English.
- Don’t consult a dictionary for every word.
- Don’t depend too much on the translation method.
- Don’t avoid writing English regularly.