Holi is one of the most famous and light-hearted festivals which is celebrated by billions of people. It is the day of festivity of the victory of good over evil. It has great importance for Hindu mythology and people need to understand the importance of real happiness and peacefulness.
In this post, we have written Holi Essay in English 10 lines.
Holi Essay in English 10 lines
- Holi is one of the main festivals celebrated in India that has great importance and impact on Hindu mythology.
- ‘Holi’ is named after ‘Holika’ the sister of savage King Hiranya Kashyap.
- People play Holi with different colours and colour water and soon after, they are covered from head to toe in different colours of the rainbow.
- ‘Holi’ is a lovely festival that makes people come closer to their dear ones.
- Children eagerly wait for Holi and they play colour pranks and pour colour water on everyone.
- In Holi, children put a little colour on the feet of their elders and seek blessings from their elders and from god.
- In Holi, people meet one another and praise their happiness and joy by rubbing colours on each other cheeks.
- Some people prepare many buckets of coloured water and freely throw them at the people who are meandering on the road.
- ‘Holi’ gives a message to live life with truth, joy, and peace and to fight against any evil spirits.
- ‘Holi’ is celebrated with extraordinary enthusiasm in each town and city of India and by also Indians in foreign countries.
You Asked, We Listened – Get Free Access to All Writing Lists 😍😍