India got freedom on the auspicious day of August 15, 1947. On this day India got freedom from English rulers after their rule of over 200 years.
5 Lines on Independence Day
- Independence Day of India is celebrated on 15th August every year to commemorate the country’s freedom from foreign rule.
- The day marks the transfer of power from British colonial rule to the national government of free India.
- The main celebration takes place at the Red Fort in Delhi, where the Prime Minister hoists the national flag.
- The day is observed with great energy and excitement, including flag hoisting, cultural programs, patriotic songs, and parades by school students.
- Independence Day serves as a reminder of the patriots’ struggles and sacrifices and instills a sense of pride and determination among the citizens to safeguard the freedom of the nation.
You Asked, We Listened – Get Free Access to All Writing Lists 😍😍