India got freedom on the auspicious day of August 15, 1947. On this day India got freedom from English rulers after their rule of over 200 years.
5 Lines on Independence Day
- Since 1947, India has been celebrating the 15th of August as the Independence Day of India and would continue to celebrate this day every year.
- On this day, the British left India and gave over the reins of the government to the national government of free India.
- This day marks the victories of those Indian patriots and nationalists who battled hard and sacrificed their lives for the freedom of their motherland.
- People also made a vow to safeguard the freedom of the nation and without a doubt, perhaps this day is one of the most important days in the history of free India.
- Independence Day is celebrated with extraordinary enthusiasm in each town and city of India and by also Indians in foreign countries.
You Asked, We Listened – Get Free Access to All Writing Lists 😍😍