We can describe motherhood in terms of sacrifice. George Washington, the first President of America, once said “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am, I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the intellectual and physical education I got from her.” In this post, we have written 10 lines on my mother in English.
10 Lines on My Mother in English
- My mother is everything to me and she is the one who understands me best and closely.
- My mother bears the responsibility of motherhood not only from a young age, but she remains a trusted adviser throughout my life.
- My mother is my co-partner in everyday work and different issues and sometimes my mother takes on a tremendous amount of responsibility and works under tension, when I need her, to take up my battle, both personally and professionally, to accomplish the troublesome objective in your work or business.
- My mother ignores her comforts and works hard for good food, wear, and education for me.
- It is my mother, who shapes me, to become a noble man through her great, insightful, and elegant activities.
- My mother motivates me to learn by consenting to the activities which are important for character building and improvement.
- My mother creates an environment for me to learn enough in a natural manner.
- Sometimes my mother uses specific hard measures to discipline me and teach me valuable lessons.
- Sometimes she denounces me by denying me food, forbids me to indulge in undesirable activities, shows her dismay, and warns of my carefulness, but I know, she is very soft from the inside.
- My mother is a well-wisher of mine and her only point is that she needs her child free from inadequacies.
It is very important that we should give deep respect and pay the highest regard to our mothers not just because they are mothers, but for their unmatched motherhood and incredible sacrifices towards us.
10 Lines on My Mother in English #The End
Finished reading 10 Lines on My Mother in English?