India is known as the land of festivals because of its cultural diversity, faith, and religious beliefs among people of different religions.
Diwali is the biggest and one of the most famous and light-hearted festivals which is celebrated by billions of people.
In this post, you will find the best 10 lines on Diwali in English.
10 lines on Diwali in English
- Diwali is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm throughout India and by also Indians in foreign countries.
- Diwali is known as the festival of lights, a widely celebrated festival by Hindus.
- Diwali is celebrated in the month of October and November, 20 days after the festival of Dussehra.
- People buy and wear new clothes and celebrate Diwali with joy and enthusiasm.
- In the evening people light up their homes with tube lights, clay lamps known as Diya and candles to destroy evil and welcome God and Goddesses.
- Diwali is a lovely festival that makes people come closer to their dear ones.
- On Diwali, various sweets are made at home and distributed among friends and relatives.
- Diwali has great importance for Hindu mythology and people need to understand the importance of real happiness and peacefulness.
- Diwali generates belief in good deeds and marks a day of happiness, joy, and the end of evilness.
- India has been celebrating Diwali for thousands of years and continues to celebrate it even today.
You Asked, We Listened – Get Free Access to All Writing Lists 😍😍