Diwali is the biggest and one of the most famous and light-hearted festivals celebrated by billions of people.
10 lines on Diwali in English for class 3
- Diwali is one of the most famous festivals celebrated by billions of people.
- It is known as the festival of lights celebrated by Hindus.
- Diwali is celebrated in the month of October and November.
- Diwali marks the victory of good over evil.
- Diwali is a lovely festival that makes people come closer to their dear ones.
- People buy and wear new clothes on this day.
- In the evening, people light up their homes with tube lights, clay lamps and candles to destroy the evil and welcome God and Goddesses.
- Diwali generates belief in good deeds and marks a day of happiness, joy, and the end of evilness.
- Diwali becomes the symbol of unity. India has been celebrating this festival for thousands of years and continues to celebrate it even today.
You Asked, We Listened – Get Free Access to All Writing Lists 😍😍