Diwali is the biggest and one of the most famous and light-hearted festivals celebrated by billions of people.
10 lines on Diwali in English for class 3
- Diwali is a special festival celebrated in India to honor the victory of good over evil.
- People celebrate Diwali by lighting up their homes with colorful lights, clay lamps, and candles.
- During Diwali, we worship Goddess Lakshmi, who brings prosperity and wealth to our homes.
- Families and friends come together to exchange gifts, sweets, and dry fruits on this joyful occasion.
- Children love Diwali because they get to burst crackers, make beautiful rangoli designs, and decorate their houses.
- Diwali is a time for happiness, joy, and spreading love and kindness to everyone around us.
- It is important to be careful while bursting crackers and to follow safety guidelines to avoid accidents.
- Diwali is celebrated not only in India but also by Indians in foreign countries.
- On Diwali, we remember the story of Lord Rama and how he defeated the evil king Ravana with the help of his loyal friends.
- Diwali generates belief in good deeds and marks a day of happiness, joy, and the end of evilness.
You Asked, We Listened – Get Free Access to All Writing Lists 😍😍
Copyright Notice:📚 Teachers and students are granted permission to use, reproduce, and distribute this content solely for educational and non-commercial purposes. 🚫 Unauthorized copying, distribution, or reproduction for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Any infringement may result in legal action.